Thursday 17 April 2008

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who



'Doctor Who' hotshot Jacques Louis David Tennant has denied speculation that he is planning to take leave the hit BBC series next year.
Oral presentation at the premier of the Dec 25 special 'Doctor World Health Organization: Voyage of the Damned', Tennant said the rumours were "a loading of old gimcrack".
He said: "Catherine John Orley Allen Tate [co-star] stitched me up good and proper. She goes on Jonathan Ross and makes up a load of old gimcrackery. Unbeknown to me, she thinks I've made a decision - she'd clear had too a great deal java that morning."
He continued: "She said I was leaving, which was a decision I haven't made yet. Possibly she's made it for me, simply I'm going to maintain mass guessing for as long as possible."
Tennant concluded: "I'm doing four-spot more specials and beyond that no one's asked me to make any decisions and I'm quite happy to be enigmatic for as long as possible."
'Doctor World Health Organization: Voyage of the Damned' airs on BBC Ace on Yuletide Day and co-stars Kylie Minogue.